A little about us:
Far & Beyond has many decades of experience as funeral directors and we provide a sensitive, supportive, and personalised service to all our clients. We are one of the fastest growing funeral providers in the UK and our affordable service is available throughout England and Wales.
Greater Manchester – Tameside and Stockport.
We are seeking enthusiastic, caring, and well-presented individuals to join our team on a self-employed (casual) basis. Duties will consist of but are not limited to;
• Driving our hearse and limousine
• Collecting loved ones from their place of death (both in and out of hours)
• Washing funeral vehicles
• Participating in the identification and verification of death processes
• Handling cremated remains within compliance of our chain of custody guidelines
• Dressing loved ones
• Preparing coffins
• Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
• Applicants must satisfy a full DBS check
• Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and hold no more than 3 penalty points
• Applicants must be of good physical health and suitable for heavy lifting
• Applicants must be of a good character
• Applicants must be presentable and caring
Simply complete the form below to obtain the passcode for our finance form explaining what you’re likely to earn.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicants or employees receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.